Friday, July 26, 2013

Dream On


I started this adventure in truth, because I wanted to give my family the castle they deserve. Everyone has their own idea of a “castle.” Some want the multi-million dollar mansion, complete with 10+ bedrooms and 15.75 bathrooms. Others want a modern look, with steel and metal and geometric shapes. My family is simple. We want a comfortable home on 10 acres of land. We want the freedom to roam around, walk down to the pond, and count the stars at night. The amazing and fortunate thing is, we have the land, inherited from my husband’s family. We just need to save the money to build the home. And that is where Nerium Ad first caught my eye…


   My family will be talked about a LOT on this blog. They’re who I am and who I love. But from this point forward, they will be known as the following:
·      The King- my husband of 9 years
·      The Queen- well, someone has to be that role! Might as   well be me!
·      The Prince- our 8 year old son
·      The Princess- our 5 year old daughter
·      The Royal Dog- our blue heeler puppy

We have big plans to build our “castle.” What’s your castle look like?

No comments:

Post a Comment