Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Blessings at the Right Time



Isn't it funny how some things come to you just when you need them? Just at the right time? And sometimes it comes without any warning, any conversation, or any idea that you need it.


Here's what I was blessed was this week. 

* Unexpected "help" from my sweet mama (she knows what I'm talking about!)



* This email from my dear friend, encouraging me, just as I needed, but without me asking for:

Psalm 119:50 "My comfort in my suffering is this: Your promise preserves my life."

2 Corinthians 4:16 "Therefore we do not lose heart.  Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day."

Psalm 145:14 "The Lord upholds all those who fall and lifts up all who are bowed down."


I pray these words bless you today. I hope they come just at the right time, just when you think you can't do it anymore. Whatever it is you may be struggling with, I don't need to know- I just need to know that these words helped you, like they did me.




Aren't we so lucky to be here with people who love us? I just can't imagine doing anything without all these people who love me!     

No comments:

Post a Comment