Friday, October 25, 2013

When I Grow Up...




 Age 7:
I wanted to be a teacher.

Age 10:
I wanted to be a marine biologist.

Age 18:
I wanted to be a high school English teacher.


But in all those years of growing up, I never once thought about wrinkles.



Now that I am grown up, wrinkled should not define me.

So I use Nerium every day. To prevent anything bad from happening to me when I grow up!!







That's why this woman used Nerium too:
 this is her when she "grew up"

and this is her when she...ummmm....grew down??!

 Nobody wants to be a grown up right?!


Here's a few more funnies I found about getting older! Enjoy youngens!





Let me help you stay young forever! Sign up here to get your first month for only $80!

Plus, take advantage of the October special, and earn your Nerium Day Cream FREE for LIFE!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment