Sunday, October 6, 2013

Yum! Yum!

So in keeping up with those positive changes we had begun talking about back in August, I wanted to share some new fun recipes I found today and tried!




I've continued going to the gym at least 3 times a week (*most weeks!) but am feeling a little discouraged with my weight loss (and lack there of). 

So I'm going to try changing a few things. I'm going to make sure to eat breakfast (Special K cereal, shake, or bar or eggs if I have time). Eat about 300 calories or less for lunch. And have a healthy dinner of lean meat and fresh fruits and vegetables. 




I don't mind eating any of that stuff, but I do feel like I will need something "fun" or "special" or just plain old "delicious." So I used my resources today (Pinterest) and found these new recipes to help get me through the day!




And here are the simple, easy to make recipes!





Weight Watcher's Sunshine Salad
1 (15 ounce) can mandarin oranges
1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks
1 (1 ounce) package fat-free sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix

Directions:

1. Do not drain fruit.
2. Use pudding mix dry, do not add milk.
3. Combine all ingredients and blend well.
4. Chill about 1 hour.


 Weight Watcher's Lemon Dessert
1 (7/8 ounce) package sugar-free vanilla pudding mix (not instant)
2 cups water
1 (1/3 ounce) package sugar-free lemon gelatin
fat-free cool whip

Directions:

1. Add pudding mix to water and mix well.
2. Bring to boil.
3. Stir with a whisk until thickened.
4. Add box of Jello and stir in well.
5. Pour into individual dessert dishes and refrigerate until set.
6. Top with fat free Cool Whip



PUMPKIN MUFFINS
Sugar free Cinnamon swirl muffin mix
flax seed
pure pumpkin
 
Preheat oven 375'
Mix all ingredients together.
All muffin mix, full can of pumpkin, 2 tbsps of flax seed and I filled 1/2 the pumpkin can of water.
Fill muffin tins with liners and mix.
Place in the oven and let cook for about 15 mins or until you stick a knife in one and it doesn't stick.

I plan to keep some at home and some at school to help make my days a little brighter. =) Enjoy friends!

 



     

No comments:

Post a Comment