Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Just a little stuck!

Sometimes we just get a little stuck in life, don't we? Like no matter what we do, we just can't get it right?

Or in my case tonight, we just can't get the glue to come off!!

I was just trying to help the Princess fix her favorite pair of black boots. Thought I'd just slip a little super glue in there, but before I could even get any on the boot, I got it all over me. Of course.



Now the tricky part. How the heck do I get it off? 


So naturally, what do I do, but go straight to my computer. Surely there's an answer out there somewhere!

I've now unsuccessfully tried:
  • soaking it in hot soapy water
  • vinegar
  • nail polish remover with acetone
  • emery board
I'm too much of a scaredy cat to try:
  • Carburetor cleaner
  • WD40
  • Brake Fluid
I'm too cheap to waste:
  • laundry detergent
  • Vodka
So I still have super glue on my fingers.   
And that reminded me- thank goodness I have somewhere to go every time I have questions about anything. I'm not gonna lie, when I first became interested in Nerium, the internet was the first place I went. Unfortunately, it was a place where I found answers, but was also left with even more questions! 

So tonight, when I couldn't find the answer I was looking for, I decided to talk to a real person. To speak to someone in person, through chat, phone, or even email. And that's what I'd like to invite you to do if you are curious about Nerium, and what it can do for you. Just ask me! I'm a real live person, here to help you! 

Email me at keepcalmwithnerium@gmail.com or visit my Nerium page HERE!

Now- real live people- does anyone else have any other bright ideas to get this stupid glue off my fingers?! And don't forget I'm scared and cheap!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment