Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Superheroes All Around Us!

Tomorrow marks the beginning of my small town's Fall Festival. It, like in many other small towns, is something that E.V.E.R.Y.O.N.E looks forward to all year long. The carnival rides are being set up as I speak, the medallion has been hidden, and the children are all very well aware of the upcoming fun.




Each year, the festival has a theme, and this year's is probably one of my favorites. It is the 82nd annual festival- and the theme is:




My household is very interested in superheroes of every kind, and recently The Prince has become quite busy with Comic Books. I love the idea of the "episode" number, and think that's a very clever add in!




Anyway, the point of all this is to remind us that heroes are seen every day.This comes from the festival's site:

"Every day we encounter people in our life who serve as heroes in one capacity or another. From the soldiers and members of our armed forces, to the local Police and Fire Departments, to the everyday friends and family who make an impact on our lives…we say thank you!"   

What a thoughtful way to incorporate the fun theme and a reminder that we are so blessed to live in this small town, who helps each other, encourages each other, and watches families grow together. 

I do think that it was no accident that I stumbled across this image for Nerium a few weeks ago, and I am so thankful I saved it!!


I swear, some things are just meant to be, aren't they?!


So, I'd like to encourage everyone to be somebody's Hero this week. Do something that would make me proud to have you follow my blog. Nerium sets up opportunities for Brand Partners to volunteer all the time, and that is one of the many reasons I LOVE THIS COMPANY!! 

  

But- to all my AC friends, Happy Arkalalah to you! May you be blessed with memories, full tummies, and a little cash leftover by Sunday



   

No comments:

Post a Comment