Sunday, September 29, 2013

2 Month Birthday!




To celebrate my 2 month Nerium birthday (!!!) I am having a Jewelry Party with a new friend. So excited to help my friends shop for themselves, and get an early start on some Christmas shopping.

But I also thought, why not take advantage of the gathering, and set out Nerium? So tomorrow I am going to have my first Nerium Party! I love the idea of putting together a little display, and am looking forward to leaving out some sample bottles for friends to take home, showing a video or two, and letting friends chat with me about the product! 


I don't believe in forcing my product onto anyone, but a cute little set up where they can sit and learn a little more about how wonderful Nerium is for everyone would be an easy, pain-free way to invite people in. And it'll be the perfect time to lay out some of my new business cards I just got from VistaPrint! 


So if you're in my area, don't forget to swing by this afternoon and take a look at jewelry and Nerium- a lady's best friends!



 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment