Sunday, September 1, 2013

It's a Family Thing Now!!

Don't you just love 3 day weekends? They sure don't come around very often, but when they do, we are sure to enjoy every minute of it!

The King and I packed up the kids, a few clothes, and most importantly, our swimsuits Friday afternoon and headed North to my parent's house for the weekend. We enjoyed some AWESOME pool time thanks to 2 wonderfully random 100+ degrees days- and my skin color got a little closer to the one I enjoy the most =). The Prince and Princess have grown so much over this summer. They were both able to play some pretty fierce and competitive volleyball. We had good food, good snuggles while watching Epic, and some really great chats.


My mother was quite interested in what was happening with Nerium! She and I had fun taking her before pictures, and getting up close and personal with her wrinkles! My dad and her plan to start using Nerium tonight, and I'll check back with her in 5 days to see the improvements in their skin. I had so much fun sharing this with her. I love that I am able to involve the people I love most with a product that is doing amazing things! And the best part- they both agreed to let me share their before and after pics in my blog! So be on the lookout!
 

Now we are getting ready to head to a Labor Day BBQ- I wonder who else I can share this love of Nerium with?! 
     



No comments:

Post a Comment