Monday, September 16, 2013

Put Your Nerium On!

My friend was in Kansas City for the weekend to watch the Chiefs win some football. Guess who was in her hotel room lobby???!! NERIUM!!
What are the chances of that?!
AND-  
         SHE knew what Nerium was all about!! 

That's where it is so hard---it takes companies time to build up their reputation and to gain supporters.
I love the analogy of comparing Nerium to other "once new" companies- would you haven't wanted the opportunity to be there at the start of Apple?!

So remember even though Nerium is new, it's still worth a try!! Let me know if you're interested in making your skin the best it can be!! Click on the word Nerium any where through my blog post and you will be taken directly to my Nerium Ordering site. From there you can make a purchase as a New  Retail Customer or as a Preferred Customer!

No comments:

Post a Comment