Saturday, September 14, 2013

A Change is Comin'!


I'm always sad to see summer come to a close, but am always grateful for the cooler temps! 

Funny how all of a sudden, things are "back to normal." School is in full swing now, and my kiddos have gotten into their school routine with earlier bed times and earlier mornings. 

All at once my Saturday mornings are filled with soccer games, coffee, and bowling again! Everything seems to start the same week, doesn't it?! 

We had warm temps last week <still reaching close to 100 degrees!> but this morning there was a coolness in the air that I loved! I'm ready to wear boots, sweaters, and scarves. I'm ready to see the leaves lose their green and turn to gold, orange, and red. Fire pits at night. Chili for supper.

This is one of my favorite things about living in Kansas~ I truly enjoy each of the 4 seasons so much. They are so special in their own sweet way! And just when you think it's going to last forever, one season leaves, and the next one comes around. 

So get out there and just enjoy this beautiful day that God has made today! Whether it's warm or chilly, sunny or cloudy, be grateful to be here to see it. And don't worry about a thing today- we'll cross that bridge when we get there.




   

No comments:

Post a Comment