Sunday, September 8, 2013

Fake Or Real?

Fake.
            Not real.
                             False.
                                         Not true.

Putting just about anything with one of these words or phrases brings about a pretty negative conotation doesn't it? 



First thing I thought of has to do with my new addiction to Coach purses. No thank you, I'd rather have a real one please!



Next, I thought about the hard times my sweet Princess has had for the last month or so. Watching a scary movie has led her to be deathly afraid of the sun going down...even though we repeatedly tell her that scary things are FAKE! *Any advice on how to deal with this little problem would be very much appreciated! 

Then I start thinking about other 'fake' things- fake feelings, fake money, fake friends, fake stories, fake sick, fake bake, fake id, fake laugh, fake girls, fake fur. And the more times I type the word, the more it looks like a made up (fake!) word!



Fake by definition (according to Google)is : a thing that is not genuine; a forgery or sham.

There are so many fake products out on the market. And it's hard to know the truth. 

The truth is, when it comes to any kind of product- what works for one person, may or may not work for another. And that's all there is to it. Think about a size of shoes. I wear size 8 most of the time, but not all brands fit the same way. Why would a cosmetic product be any different? Friends might recommend something that worked miracles for them, but then when you try it you are sorely disappointed to not get the same results. Sometimes you just need a little faith to take a chance, a jump, a risk to find out if something will work for YOU. 


I do know that for many people, the results of Nerium are REAL. I also know the company is REAL. The profits are REAL. 




But sometimes you have to actually find out for yourself, just to know the if it's fake or not. 

Take a chance on something real today- ask me how to sample 5 days of NeriumAD. You might just fall in love with the REAL results you get!


No comments:

Post a Comment