Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Inside Out Beautiful

Saw this posted on Facebook today, and was inspired immediately for my daily Nerium blog post!

I wonder what I would look like if my inside became my outside. Isn't it a shame you can't see me from the inside? I would hope you would see the beautiful things I do to help others, the kind words I say to lift someone up, and the generous time I selflessly give. But what would it look like? Colorful? Flowery? Bright and cheery? Or soft, with pastels? Maybe more scenic- a sunset, mountains, or a beach? A field of sunflowers a mile long?

Here are more words of wisdom I found that I wanted to share with all my lovely followers out there!




 
 I read Matilda and James and the Giant Peach to my class each year, so this next quote might have to be my favorite!

 
Make it your goal not only to look for the beauty in others, but take time to notice just how beautiful YOU are.

And remember, no matter how hard you work for the perfect body, or how much you pay for your every 6 week hair appointment, or even how amazing Nerium works on your skin, none of it matters unless you are shining through from the inside.
Make choices that will portray the beauty you have within, and become the most beautiful person you know. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment