Friday, November 1, 2013

30 Day Challenge

So I am jumping on the bandwagon, and will be participating in the "30 Days of Giving Thanks" Challenge. 


I figured I could blog it, so that my Facebook friends/family AND my Nerium followers could know the special things I am so very thankful for.

It's hard to decide where to start for something like this.

Do you go with the most obvious choices first? God, husband, kids, parents?

I don't want to "go in order" and hurt anyone's feelings.

So I am going to take it day by day. And whatever happens and pertains to my life that particular day is simply what I am thankful.

So today, is the birthday of the girl who first made me "Aunt Jess." My niece is officially 9 years old today.

I remember her mama being pregnant with her at my wedding. I remember holding her in the hospital, and how excited we were to have a little girl in the family. 

Today she is an active 9 year old, who loves to keep busy with softball and soccer. I know her life gets a little hectic going from place to place, but I just tell her that's more people she has to love her. 

At her birthday party last weekend she let me french braid her beautiful long hair. And even in doing something as simple as that, I was very thankful for a few special moments together. 

I love you A! I am thankful for YOU today! Hope you had a Fantastic birthday!!         

No comments:

Post a Comment