Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Day 5- I'm Thankful For...

My children!!!!



They are:
1. adorable- seriously, no one has a cuter smile than the Princess, or prettier eyelashes than the Prince.


2. sweet- I catch them snuggling in bed, or reading to each other, or just looking out for one another (with an arm drapped around the other- aww...)!

3. funny- they say the funniest things ever! I'm so glad they are such humorous creatures, it sure makes life more fun!



4. witty- They have both been saying "awkward" since they were 2 (and at appropriate times, mind you!). The Prince also said to me the other day- why isn't there a word to say to someone after they cough, just like there is "bless you" after a sneeze?   So smart isn't he?


 


5. MINE!! "Mini-me's" straight from my husband and me! 



I Love You so much! I'm so thankful God trusted me to be your caregiver.
  

  

No comments:

Post a Comment