Saturday, November 16, 2013

Day 15 and Day 16's Thanks

 
                                   Day 15:
I was so thankful to spend an hour in my bed yesterday evening with my favorite little girl in the world. We talked (boy can she talk!), I played with her beautiful long hair, and we took turns "writing" letters, words, numbers, and shapes on each others backs. It was a very special time with just the two of us. And I'm thankful I was given that.



Day 16: This morning I am thankful for my small town's youth bowling league. Both of my children bowl every Saturday morning, along with about 8 other kids. This is the 2nd year they have been on the team. The confidence in themselves has grown so much. They set goals, and achieve them. Bowling is such an independent sport and a chance to improve your own skill. Plus, the friends they've made are lifelong. So thank you, USBC.

No comments:

Post a Comment