Saturday, November 9, 2013

Time To Get Caught Up!


Day 8 Thanks:
I was so very thankful last night to get gas with my Dillons plus card fuel points for only $2.65 a gallon! What a relief that was!!



Day 9 Thanks:
I'm not sure there is just one thing I am thankful for tonight. Nope, there isn't. Today is one of those days I feel overwhelmed with the special people in my life.

First, it's my dear friend's birthday. I have watched her become an outstanding teacher, growing every year into a more patient, compassionate person, and was blessed last year to watch her change roles from mainly "teacher" to mainly "mommy." She has been an inspiration to me from the moment I met her, even thought she thinks I was the one who was helping her. She taught me to trust in the Lord more, and to give my worries to Him. She is the kind of person who has love shining through her and I am so thankful she is in my life. Happy Birthday dear friend. We will celebrate our favorite way- pedicures, pizza, and sweets. =)
  
Thankful today also for my Nerium family. I was able to spread a little Nerium love to my small town as we had a booth set up for a Holiday Open House. It was the first time for this event, and as there weren't as many customers as I had hoped, I still was able to connect with new prospects

I am hoping to have my name out there with a connection to Nerium. Opened some possibilities for future venues, and gave away a ton of business cards! So fingers crossed, this is the beginning of something wonderful! Special thanks to my life-long friend and her mom (read more about them here!) for helping get it all set up- you two are amazing!


Take a minute and check out my Nerium site- find out if you are ready to change your skin! Sign up for your first bottle of Nerium for only $80 as a Preferred Customer. Then get ready to experience it yourself!

Life is good people- there are so many blessings daily that happen to me, and I am so thankful for every single one.  

No comments:

Post a Comment