Monday, November 4, 2013

What I Am Thankful For On Day 4

Today was a good day.
A busy day. But a good day.



Even after a Monday at work, teaching extra for our After School Program until 5:00, tutoring one child before dinner, making dinner, and helping a friend with a college assignment, I STILL felt like going to the gym.



And it's all because of my dear friend. Without her, I would have no motivation to even get off the couch. But I know she'll give a hard time for missing (just like she did yesterday when I wasn't feeling well!) but I look forward to our time together.



Thank you so much friend- you are helping me reach some lifelong goals, and I hope you know how grateful I am for you. And hopefully we are still young when the weight finally decides to come off me!!
  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment