Sunday, November 3, 2013

Day 3's Thanks


Today I am thankful for my husband.

He works hard for our family. He never complains. He doesn't ask for much in return- just a few days to be in the great outdoors.



He encourages me. Makes me want to be the best that I can, even though he thinks he's already got the best. When I was hesitant about joining Nerium, he was the one who said, "Why not, you won't know unless you try."
 

He's the best daddy I could ever have imagined. He was made to be a father. He plays with them outside, he reads with them inside, he watches movies and snuggles, and colors and wrestles. And most importantly to me, he tells our children that he loves them. Every. Single. Day. 


And today when I wasn't feeling well, he asked multiple times, "What can I do for you to make you better?"  

He's the best. And I am so grateful for this simple, happy life he has given me.

I love you babe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment