Tuesday, August 6, 2013

And Learn More!




Ok, so I know most of you are still wondering...what exactly is Nerium?

I have done a TON of research, and feel the following information will be the most beneficial for you. Keep an open mind- don't judge too quickly, or too harshly. There's some really good points to consider. This wasn't an easy decision for me, and I'm still questioning and doubting myself. But I have faith. And a strong support system.





INTERESTING STATISTICS:

AVON: Founded in 1886, approx. 6 million independent reps., 2012 sales - $10.7 BILLION

MARY KAY: Founded in 1963, approx. 2.5 million independent reps., 2012 sales - $3.1 BILLION

ARBONNE: Founded in 1980, approx. 262,500 independent reps., 2012 sales - $377 MILLION

RODAN + FIELDS: Founded in 2007, approx. 30,000 independent reps., 2012 sales - $108 MILLION

NERIUM INTERNATIONAL: Founded 21 months ago, approx.. 52,000 independent reps., 2012 sales - $100 MILLION, June 2013 sales - $200 MILLION!!!






HERE'S WHAT THIS MEANS TO YOU:

1. Health / Beauty companies that use DIRECT SALES business model have been successful for over 100 years.

2. The SOONER you take advantage of these business opportunities, the BETTER.

3. NERUIM INTERNATIONAL has only been in direct sales for 21 MONTHS!

• With only ONE product in ONE country, they were in the TOP 100 Global companies in their first full year with $100 MILLION in revenues. By June 2013 Nerium International already had $200 MILLION in sales. That's double the 2012 sales in 5 months!!!

• Nerium International’s leadership has over 150 years combined in the Relationship Marketing industry.

• Nerium International will be expanding their product line and begin GLOBAL EXPANSION this year and they plan to be in over 10 countries by this time next year.

• It’s very possible Nerium International will be around $400 MILLION or higher by the end of 2013 and reaching $1 BILLION by the end of 2014.

4. Starting your own NERIUM INTERNATIONAL business NOW ensures your spot in this BOOMING GROUND LEVEL company!



The company vision of Nerium International is simple: Make people better.
That has really stuck with me, and I have used that idea throughout my blog. Posting ideas, thoughts, stories that make people better. How can you go wrong with something like that? Make people better. 

Check out some of these helpful sites for still more information!

* Nerium's vision

* the Science behind Nerium
 
* purchase NeriumAD night cream


And remember, I'm here to learn with you, so any questions you have that I don't know I can find out! If you are truly interested in using this product or becoming a brand partner like me, I would love your support! Contact me through email at keepcalmwithnerium@gmail.com or you may also contact me through my Nerium website. 






No comments:

Post a Comment