Wednesday, August 14, 2013

It's GAME TIME!!

Alright friends, I need YOUR help! 
I am trying to increase the number of followers I have on my blog!!



So, for the next 7 days (Wednesday through Tuesday), anyone who: 
               1.) shares my blog on their
                    Facebook Page
                             AND
               2.) Starts following my blog 

will be entered into a drawing for a FREE $10 SONIC GIFT CARD!




I will randomly choose one winner on Tuesday night. 

If you aren't signed up with a Google account, you will need to do that in order to start following my blog. 

Here is the link to do that!! I'm trying to make it as easy as possible!!

OR you may enter your email address on the right hand side
 

I will receive notifications anytime my post is shared on Facebook and when I get a new follower. 

THANK YOU friends for helping me expand my business as much as possible! 

 


    

No comments:

Post a Comment