Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Kick Those What-Ifs OUT!

I told you all along that in this blog, I would be honest with you. Share with you about my real life. Show you true pictures of real people, that I really know, with their true non-photo-shopped results with Nerium. So here goes.

I'm scared. What if I shouldn't have invested this much time and energy into something like this? What if this is just a scam? What if I don't get 3 preferred customers? What if I don't get one preferred customer? What if I get no customers at all????????

Then I stop and think. It's been a week. A week and one day. I've had almost 600 views of my blog. I never expected that to happen so quickly. But, no customers. Yet. They will come, I know. With time and persistence.









Wait. What if they don't come? How am I going to keep buying my own product every month but not receive any income? What if the people who think I'm crazy, and who haven't supported me yet are right? I was hoping by the time I had a chance to talk with them, I'd have some kind of "proof" that this was going to work. Either my face would be magazine-model-perfect or I'd have a beautiful check in my hands. But I haven't gotten either of those. My skin does feel deliciously soft and The King tells me all the time that it looks better and better each day! 



I do have faith that this desire was placed in my heart for a reason. And not for a reason that will put me in a bad place, but rather one that will help make my dreams come true.

So this is me being honest. Sharing with you the fears of my heart right now. Stick with me. Find out what happens. And let's hope one day soon we look back on this day, this one week and one day into the journey, and say, "See? What did I tell you? Aren't you glad you joined Nerium?"



   

No comments:

Post a Comment