Monday, August 26, 2013

Happy 1 Month Birthday!

22 posts and over 1300 views later....



It's been exactly one month since I officially started using NeriumAD!

I have had so much fun this past 4 weeks blogging! Never knew I could do some much with my words. And funny pictures I find help too!

I thought about calling this my "one month anniversary." But the more I thought about the word "birthday", I thought it was more connected to my journey. 

Here's why: 
1. I'm growing, just like a baby grows into a toddler, and the toddler into a kid, and the kid, well you get the idea!
2. As I grow, I continue getting older and wiser!
3. And the best reason- my skin is smooth like a baby's bottom!







I'm very proud to say that I have a couple of interested people who are ready to experience NeriumAD for themselves! And I also have a few pictures to share of my own results with Nerium! Keep in mind, I'm a 30 year old wife, mom, and teacher. I have stress that causes acne, and some skin discoloration that I've had forever. 

But here are my official "Before and Afters!"



 I think the reddness in my face has gone down drastically! You can see the area of red on the bottom part of my check is pretty much gone! The discoloration is getting very close to one color, and I am sooo happy about that! And, just so you know, I took these 2 photos at the same time of day, after doing the same thing to my skin. The only difference is 4 weeks!

Here's another set for ya!

  Here I don't tell quite the difference as my cheeks, but it just seems so much more smooth!

And one last set- just to show my entire face! Here you can REALLY see how much red is gone!!


 So.....

Are YOU ready for NeriumAD to help you?
Click here to go directly to my Nerium page! I can't wait to use your pics for my Before and After Gallery!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment