Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Keep Calm and Be Strong (Momma)!

My baby starts Kindergarten tomorrow...



My sweet, beautiful girl. 

She has grown into such a funny little thing. She'll talk and talk and talk my ear off.
She loves to sing, with serious expressions!
She is a monster on the soccer field, and a dynamic hitter on a softball field. 



She's dramatic- emotional, playful, sincere. 
Loves to play 'lion' and is great at giving 'high paws', playing fetch, and taking treats without biting.

My days with her are golden and will be with me forever. 


And as she grows, I try to remember. I want her to be confident. Brave. Stand up for others and what she knows is right.

I came across this awhile back, and wanted to be sure to share with my fellow blogging friends. I was saving it for something special, and I think the Night Before Kindergarten is pretty fitting. 

     Yes she's a Princess, she's my Princess.
But she's a curious, kind hearted, creative and strong Princess. 

And off she goes to Kindergarten in the morning. Be with Lord, and give her strength to be brave, wisdom to be to be kind, and an energy that is full of love. 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment