Friday, August 9, 2013

Be Prepared!

This afternoon I spent 3 hours with a great friend. Laughing, chatting...and cooking. We are both elementary teachers and start school next week for the new year. After talking one night, we decided we wanted to "be prepared" for the approaching school year. I don't mind cooking, but I do know that after a full day of teaching, I'm ready to come home and relax. And what would be better than to open the freezer, pull out an already homemade meal, and feed my family something delicious!

Check out the shopping pic (this is just my groceries!):



And here is our table full of meals!




This was such a fun way to spend a rainy afternoon together, and I know our efforts will pay off.

All this work got me thinking about my skin care and Nerium. I feel like, at the age of 30, I don't necessarily struggle with wrinkles right now. Instead, I get to deal with discoloration. But some day I will have to face the truth of wrinkles. Using NeriumAD now is like a backup plan for my skin later! Preparing my skin for the years ahead, doing the "hard" work now, will pay off for me later. Just like an afternoon in the kitchen will be worth it later in the school year, when I'm just too busy to deal with dinner and dishes!!  

And the best part of all....there's nothing "hard" about using NeriumAD!!!! One product. Done. 

I sure love being prepared, and ready for the daily hussle and bussle I know is about to come! 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment