Saturday, August 3, 2013

Be Thankful!

Wow!!! I am so overwhelmed with the A*W*E*S*O*M*E support I have gotten in the last 7 days. Since joining Nerium International, I have been brought to tears with the positive encouragement I have received. 

First, The King has been amazing! He's not much of a reader, and if he is going to read something, it usually has something to do with fishing, hunting, or trucks. So for him to take time to thoroughly read each of my blog posts and then to tell me what he liked about them, means I am one of the luckiest women on Earth! I am so grateful for his support in the decision to join this company










Second, my family and friends on Facebook. I know I will be getting to the point where they think of my name and immediately remember Nerium! I don't want to flood their newsfeed with too much stuff. But I do want them to read my posts and to ask me about joining the team or using the product. And they seem to really trust me to do just that. So thank you Facebook friends and family- each little "like" puts a huge smile on this girl's face!

Last, I cannot believe how welcoming my team has been to me. The moment I joined and my leader put me in our Facebook group, my phone buzzed every second with notifications, letting me know that another team member was so glad I joined them! Wow!

If you've ever thought about an extra way to earn income, this is the way to go! So much positivity in the world! And I want to enjoy every bit of it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment